LabQuest 2 is the most powerful and intuitive interface for science education. Engage your students with hands-on science in your classroom or in the field.
Vernier LabQuest 2 is a standalone interface used to collect sensor data with its built-in graphing and analysis application. The large, high-resolution touch screen makes it easy and intuitive to collect, analyze, and share data from experiments. Its wireless connectivity encourages collaboration and personalized learning. You can also use LabQuest 2 as a computer interface using Logger Pro software for advanced analysis and video features.
- Standalone and computer interface with a touch screen
- Compatible with all Vernier sensors
- Fast data collection
- Rechargeable, high-capacity battery
- Compatible with Windows and Macintosh computers
- Free software updates
New for LabQuest 2
- Collect, analyze, and share sensor data wirelessly on any device with a web browser
- Larger and higher resolution screen with portrait and landscape orientations
- Additional built-in sensors such as GPS and accelerometers
- Faster processor for fast analysis and graphing
- Large, high-resolution touch screen
- Built-in sensors such as GPS and accelerometers
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Fast data collection with 100,000 samples per second
- Real-time graphing and live sensor data display
- Powerful analysis with linear and curve fits
- Built-in periodic table, stopwatch, scientific calculator, and more
- Touch and stylus navigation for efficiency and precision
Connected Science System
The Connected Science System is a networked collection of probeware technology that supports hands-on, collaborative learning with individualized accountability. Students can collect, view, analyze, and annotate data on an iPad or any device with a compatible web browser.
Sensor Packages for LabQuest 2
Our packages combine the LabQuest 2 with sensors recommended for a subject area. Buy the package that best suits your budget or needs, or use the package as a starting point to building your own package.